A winner will be drawn every five (5) minutes and prizes include 4 vehicles, a fabulous vacation, jewelry, a motorcycle, and much more – plus LOTS OF CA$H! Only 5,000 tickets are available for purchase, and ticket buyers do not have to be present to win.
The goal of the Raffle is to benefit the Museum.
Winners will be announced during the live event at the Museum. Winners will also be notified via phone or mail. Additionally, winners will be listed on the Bristol Sessions Super Raffle Website and Facebook event page on the day of the Raffle.
Raffle tickets are for sale for $100 each and include two ticket numbers on each ticket. BCM is offering an incentive to ticket purchasers who buy multiple tickets. The “Buy 10 Get 1 Free” offer gives the buyer a free ticket with the purchase of 10 tickets. The “Buy 10 get 1 free” option must be purchased by a single buyer, and those 11 tickets must all be in one individual’s name, or in no more than two names designated by the buyer (if, as example, a male Buyer wants to put 5 in his name, and 6 in his wife’s name).
Tickets can be purchased online or at one of the following locations:
- Birthplace of Country Music Museum (Bristol, VA)
- The Travel Shop (339 W. Main Street, Abingdon, VA)
- Olive Oil Company (152 E. Main Street, Abingdon, VA)
- Crabtree Buick (2311 Lee Highway, Bristol, VA)
- Cranberry Lane (623 State Street, Bristol, VA)
- Sidetrack Tobacco (523 State Street, Bristol, VA)
- Fabric, Etc. (507 State Street, Bristol, VA)
- Bill Gatton Honda (2130 Volunteer Parkway, Bristol, TN)
- Friendship Motorsports (2033 W. State Street, Bristol, TN)
- Friendship Ford (3192 W. State Street, Bristol, TN)
- Olive Oil Company – Kingsport (102 E. Main Street Suite #1, Kingsport, TN)
- Wallace Imports of Bristol (310 Volunteer Parkway, Bristol, TN)
- East TN ATV (106 Clay Little Road, Elizabethton, TN)
- Online at BristolSessionsSuperRaffle.org
Tickets for the Raffle will be on sale until September 11 or when 5000 tickets are sold.
If tickets are still available, they will be sold at the Museum and online until 11:59 PM on Saturday, September 11, 2021. Tickets may not be sold by other ticket sellers after 11:59 on September 8, 2021.
The Raffle drawing will be held on Sunday September 12, 2021, and the drawing will take place at the Museum at 101 Country Music Way, just outside Festival gates.
To learn more about the Birthplace of Country Music Museum, visit BirthplaceofCountryMusic.org.
One Winner Every 5 Minutes, for 4 hours!
$250,000 in raffle prizes, only $100 a ticket, AND only 5,000 tickets sold. Plus, all proceeds benefit the Birthplace of Country Music Museum.
The raffle drawing will be held on September 12, 2021 from 12-4pm.
You do not have to be present to win. You must be 18+ to purchase a ticket. Winners will be contacted directly and announced online.
Send us a message!