- The second annual Bristol Sessions Super Raffle will take place on Sunday, September 13, 2020 (unless postponed or cancelled in accordance with these rules). The actual raffle drawing of numbers and registering of winners on that date is herein referred to as the “Event”. Individuals must be 18 years of age or older to purchase a ticket.
- Unsold tickets become the property of Birthplace of Country Music, Inc. (hereinafter “BCM”). If a number is drawn that is on an unsold ticket, there will be a redraw.
- Each ticket has two 4-digit numbers from 0000 to 9999 (10,000 numbers) No more than 5,000 tickets will be sold. Each ticket will have two numbers and two chances to win for each of the 49 draws.
- Each ticket must contain only one individual’s name. For example: “Mr. and Mrs. John Doe” is not acceptable since that represents two people. Only one person can claim the drawn prize associated with a winning ticket.
- The raffle includes a “Buy 10 tickets, get 1 ticket free” discount. The “Buy 10 get 1 free” option must be purchased by a single buyer, and those 11 tickets must all be in one individual’s name, or in no more than two names designated by the buyer ( if, as example, a male Buyer wants to put 5 in his name, and 6 in his wife’s name).
- BCM assures ticketholders that no free or discounted tickets will be distributed by BCM except for the “Buy 10 get 1 free” discount.
- For the drawings, there will be four containers each containing the numbers 0 to 9. For each prize, one number will be drawn at random from each of the four containers creating a single 4-digit winning number. The sequence of the winning number will be drawn from left to right as viewed from the audience – so if a 6 is drawn from the left container, and then a 5, 4, and 3 in sequence moving to the right – the single winning number would be 6543.
- A ticketholder can win more than once either with the same number, the same ticket, or different numbers or tickets. All numbers have the same chance to win every prize regardless if that number has been drawn for another prize.
- For paper tickets, it is the ticketholder’s responsibility to ensure the ticket is completed fully and that the bottom portion of the entry ticket is returned to BCM. For tickets purchased online, ticketholders will receive a confirmation email with the ticketholder’s raffle numbers. If purchased from a Sales Agent, the ticket stub will be turned into BCM by the Sales Agent, and the ticketholder will receive the top portion of their ticket.
- BCM reserves the right to postpone the Bristol Sessions Super Raffle for any reason. Should this occur, registered ticketholders who provide an email address will be notified by email, and a notice will be placed on the BCM website – birthplaceofcountrymusic.org.
- BCM reserves the right to cancel the Bristol Sessions Super Raffle for any reason including, but not limited to, insufficient ticket sales. Should this occur, all ticketholders will receive a refund of the purchase price. If the event is held, ALL listed prizes will be awarded.
- BCM reserves the right to cut off ticket sales at any time prior to the raffle drawings.
- In the event that a listed prize is not available, a substitution of a like prize will be made.
- All taxes, transfers, and fees must be paid before receipt of the prize by the winner. Some prizes may require withholding of Federal taxes from the prize in accordance with IRS rules. This will only be done by BCM when necessary to comply with the law. (Note: Taxes withheld are paid directly to the government in the name of the winner and become a credit on the taxes the winner owes at the end of the year. Winners getting tax refunds may recover part or all of the withholding as part of their refund). All winning ticket holders must complete the necessary IRS forms in order to receive prize.
- Only the ticketholder whose name is on a winning ticket may claim the applicable prize. Proper identification and a social security number are required by law to claim any prize.
- Prize winners of non-cash prizes may choose to forgo their non-cash prize and instead accept a cash prize in the amount of 50% of the recommended manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of the prize, or 60% of the price at which the prize was made available to BCM, whichever is smaller.
- The winning list of numbers will be posted on the BCM website (as drawn as soon as practical) and all winning numbers will be posted after the event.
- Winners need not be present to win. Winners will be notified as to how and where to claim their prize, and are responsible for any expenses incurred in picking up their prize. Winners of non-cash prizes should claim and take possession of their prizes within seven (7) days of the Event. If a Winner does not take possession of his/her prize within thirty (30) days of the Event, the prize shall be forfeited and replaced by the alternative cash prize as described in paragraph 15 above.
- Tickets purchased using a credit card or by check are not valid until the credit card or check has cleared.
- BCM employees, BCM Board Members, and relatives of employees or Board Members residing in the same household with the employee or Board Member are ineligible to purchase tickets and win prizes. “Relatives” is defined as spouse, child, step-child, brother, sister, son or daughter-in law, parent or grandparent.
- Neither BCM nor any other person, organization, or business sponsoring or participating in the Bristol Sessions Super Raffle assumes liability for any claims for injury or other damages arising out of the possession of any motorcycles, vehicles or any other prize won. By purchasing a ticket or tickets, the ticketholder acknowledges the aforesaid limitation of liability.
- Coolers, pets, bottles, cans, glass, and laser pointers are prohibited at the Event drawing site. Firearms or weapons prohibited by state or Federal law are not allowed on the Event grounds.
- Drugs are strictly prohibited at the Event. Ticketholders are asked to report illegal activity to Event security or a BCM representative.
- Purchase and use of a ticket for the Bristol Sessions Super Raffle signify agreement to the following:
- Tickets cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed, and are valid only for the Event. Possession of the ticket is not a requirement to win.
- Tickets are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Reproduction of tickets is not permitted.
- This ticket is a revocable license and admission may be refused.
- BCM reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue and all applicable laws.
- No refunds or exchanges are permitted.
- Ticketholders and their guests assume all risks of personal injury whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event.
- Ticketholders and their guests bear all risks of inclement weather – Event is rain or shine.
- For purposes of promoting the raffle, ticketholders hereby authorize BCM to use their name, their photographs, sound and/or videotapes of them, and other media in connection with the raffle without compensation to, or permission from, the ticketholder.
- Rules may be amended at any time. All revisions will be posted on the BCM website.
- Disputes must be made in writing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 30, 2020.
- Ticketholders’ contact information will be added to the BCM mailing list but will not be shared with others. Ticketholders may unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time.
One Winner Every 5 Minutes, for 4 hours!
$250,000 in raffle prizes, only $100 a ticket, AND only 5,000 tickets sold. Plus, all proceeds benefit the Birthplace of Country Music Museum.
The raffle drawing will be held on September 13, 2020 from 12-4pm.
You do not have to be present to win. You must be 18+ to purchase a ticket. Winners will be contacted directly and announced online.
Send us a message!